1-3 Bridge Street, Fakenham, Norfolk | 07538 690864
Personal One-to-One Computer Tuition
In the comfort of your own home – At your own pace. What would you like to learn today?
I assist people of all ages and abilities. I can teach you the skills that you need to help use your computer more effectively. Anyone is welcome from complete beginners and starting up the computer for the first time through to creating a complex formula on a spreadsheet.
Email, Webcams and Internet are all very popular topics.
One to One tuition is a great way to gain skills. You can learn in the comfort of your own home, on your computer and at your own pace which makes it the most effective way to learn. I work with you at your convenience.
Why is it The Best Way To Learn?
Here are thirteen Good Reasons:
- No need to travel, I come to you at home (or work)
- Learn on your own laptop or desktop computer
- No technical jargon – lessons in plain English
- Learn only what matters and is relevant to you
- Patient and understanding of all abilities
- Have as many or as few session as you like
- Sessions can be booked at times to suit you
- Friendly, respectful and non judgemental
- One to One tuition promotes faster learning
- Teaching can start within a fortnight or less
- After course support and call out service
- Computer training has no age limit!
- Simply relax, learn and enjoy yourself!
Todays world of technology can be a confusing one. Things move so fast it can be a struggle to keep up.
If you have a desktop PC, iPad, tablet or laptop and need some guidance, I can help. Whether it is sending emails, finding information from the internet, online shopping or something else, I will help you learn the things you need.
For business people or those with a little more knowledge, I also offer one to one training on all the Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Learn the very basics:
Starting up the computer, using a keyboard and mouse, common computer terminology, keeping safe on the internet, closing down safely and much more.
Find your way around the new look and feel of Windows 10:
How Apps Work, the new lock and start screens, where to find the ‘desktop’, the charms bar, personalise your PC and much more.
Come and say hi! or contact me here..
Location: 1-3 Bridge Street, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9AG | Tel: 07538690864