1-3 Bridge Street, Fakenham, Norfolk | 07538 690864
Installations, Repairs & Upgrades
Network support has become more necessary as the use of laptops and mobile devices have grown. As laptops and mobile devices have gained popularity, there has been a growing need for wireless internet. Unfortunately, due to the limited ‘wifi’ frequency range, we often find in densely populated areas wireless routers ‘fighting’ each other. This wireless wifi issue is similar to the way two FM radio stations broadcasting on close frequencies will cause interference with each other. Additionally, other possible network problems include authentication issues, wireless card problems, and DHCP faults. The network issues described above can cause internet connectivity issues, and that is where your local, friendly IT guy comes in! I provide network support for your home or office network. Whether you are trying to connect one or multiple devices to your wireless network I can assist in correcting any network issues making accessing your network smooth and effortless.
Wired Network Support
From design of layout through to completion of install I can help every step of the way. Typically wired networks are much more straightforward and have fewer connectivity issues than wireless networks. But on occasion, wired networks can still have network connection problems requiring support and resolution.
Other Network Support Services
Having a properly functioning network is a must for most home or business offices. My network support can include initial setup and installation of both wireless and wired networks, including ADSL or cable. Ensuring the proper configuration and installation of your network can eliminate many future connectivity issues.
If you wireless or wired network has already been installed but is currently having issues, I will identify any problems with your networks current setup. Upon determining your network issues, I will suggest and can implement fixes for any identified problems.
I take great pride in my customer service. All network support or other computer repair services handled by simnor.co.uk will be completed in a professional manner.
Networking Solutions for Small Business: The Benefits
Networking solutions for small business, especially those supporting voice, data, and wireless on one network, offer additional advantages including:
- Comprehensive security from hackers, viruses, and other threats
- The ability to easily and cost-effectively add, move, or change users on the network
- The flexibility to add new capabilities as needed without expensive upgrades
Networking Solutions for Small Business: The Elements
- Switches connect multiple devices, such as computers and printers, on the same network. The switch serves as a controller, allowing the devices to share information and talk to each other. Switches save you money, increase productivity, and make it easy to add applications to a network without major upgrades.
- Routers tie multiple networks together, such as your computer network to the Internet. Networking solutions for small business feature secure, expandable routers that are easy to use and manage. Routers keep your small business computer network secure with technologies like firewalls and virtual private networks (VPNs).
My services cover your entire network investment with service and support offerings especially for your networking solution for the small business.
Come and say hi! or contact me here..
Location: 1-3 Bridge Street, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9AG | Tel: 075386908